Well, yesterday White Death aka snow came to visit again. So yet another vacation day lost to my refusal to risk life and limb to go to work in ice and snow. Call me a wuss. Call me what you will, but the drivers out there be crazy and I don't want to be involved in it. Did I play in the snow? No, my lazy self slept most of the day and lemme tell you...it was fantastic. I did cast on a little hood to keep me warm. The pattern is called Pauline and it might have taken me 2 and a half hours max to finish it.

In other craft news. I have most of my supplies packed up and mostly sorted through. I want to keep it all. I know this isn't even possible so stay tuned for the best craft sale ever.
That is so cute! You look like little red riding hood.
ReplyDeleteSarah (from Davis-Kidd)
aww thanks!
ReplyDelete