Ok seriously, the clouds can dry up a little. Everything is looking really good and green but we need some sun too! The only thing that I have left to plant is my watermelon, sunflowers and my second attempt at okra. My basil is really tiny still so I may have to buy an actual plant this time. I don't know...I'm just happy that stuff is still alive. Unless it all drowns.
The Marlene socks are almost done...I had to improvise on the heel as I didn't have the pattern with me yesterday, but once they're on, I really don't think anyone can notice. If they notice, oh well. It's a beautiful pattern, the yarn is pretty and soft and I love them. My goal is to finish a pattern repeat at lunch then finish the other 2 and the toe tonight and have them done!!! Next up for May are the Kai-Mei socks from Sock Innovations. They look like a good quick knit with it being ribbing on the cuffs. The other knit along are the Pomotomas (sp?) from Knitty, but I think I might start those if I can finish Kai-Mei's in time. I am going to hang on to all these socks so that my X-mas/Yule shopping is done.
Tonight I have to figure out some cheap centerpieces and decorations for the coven's Beltane celebration. I am thinking babyfood jars with tealights in the yard if weather permits. I also want a big pretty centerpiece on the dinner table. I have all that copper wire, so I might try to make some kind of candle holder out of it, but I am still not sure. I have to be ready by Weds....bleh.
I'm in the Bean Club!
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment