skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Confessions of a craft addict
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Maters!
So I picked my first tomato today. I let Nathan take the picture of me holding said tomato....sighhhh, men.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's me!!
About Me
theotherjen
Millington, Tennessee, United States
I'm 31. I date a cute guy and I work with cheerleaders. I love yarn, glue, glitter, and anything that I can make stuff with. I'm kind of a crafting McGyver.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(5)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(37)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(9)
Finished just in time
Maters!
Wicked Socks
before and after
Storm damage and new surprises
Priceless?
You are my Sunshine!
update to my update (drunken style)
update and plans
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(5)
My Blog List
Vegan Crunk
TRAGIC SENSATION
Get Stitchy With Sarah
PW FULL RSS FEED
Conversion Diary
Yarn Harlot
The Mija Chronicles
(Inside A Black Apple)
No comments:
Post a Comment