Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bleh

So, I'm sick but I finished a scarf. Did I mention I hate knitting scarves? It's like the hamster wheel of the crafting world. I'm knitting and knitting, but I'm not getting anywhere. Well apparently I did get somewhere. I love the scarf. It's all of my favorite colors and its soft and the pattern was brainless.



In other news, I had to kick my ex out of the house. He just didn't figure out that you have to pay the mortgage to stay there. So, I've been cleaning all week and thanks to some amazing friends and family, it's getting done. But it's been an uphill battle, let me tell ya!

5 comments:

  1. The Universe apparently doesn't like us talking on the phone. I tried calling back but it went to voicemail.

    I like scarves when I'm too busy to think hard enough for a patterned item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I miss you Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! The scarf looks great but you look a little unhappy. I hope you are better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah, I feel much better now =)

    Are you still knitting on Tuesday nights?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen!! I didn't know you had this blog. Sweet! As for Passage to India, it's at 8100 Macon Station in Cordova....just off G-town Pkwy. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete