Ok, so I have been incredibly busy. After kicking Nathan out, I have been taking every spare minute of my time to clean and throw out trash. It's looking soooo much better, but every time I turn around there is another 3 or 4 bags to throw out. That and he still hasn't gotten his stuff out. I just started throwing his stuff into his office. That way it's inside and he can't complain that I threw his stuff to the yard. However, on the 1st I am changing the locks and anything he left, is either going in the garbage, on Ebay, Goodwill, or the pawn shop. Well, I take that back. I will be the grown up and all the pictures and sentimental things I will box up and take to his aunt's house.
In craft news, I finished my 2nd scarf this year! It's the Nancy Pygora Merino Lace Scarf by Myrna A.I. Stahman. It's from one of the One Skein Wonders books that I really like. It's for a coworker that recently got married.

Well, anyhow. I'm guess I'm over hating to knit scarves now.
Ooooh your scarf is so pretty! How did you like that yarn?
ReplyDeletethanks! I love that yarn. unfortunately, I see future purchases and an empty wallet.
ReplyDeleteLet me know where y'all are knitting now. I really want to start coming back.
THAT.IS.GORGEOUS!
ReplyDelete