I am glad to say that I have a job that pays the bills. It may not be what I planned to do with my life, but it is challenging and also allows me to continue to practice my Spanish. I am becoming more involved in the Church. I finally joined my parish and have signed myself up with some activities. I love going to Adoration and giving an hour of my day in prayer and reflection with the Lord. Best of all is that I can see all my friends and family again as I choose without anyone telling me that I don't need to associate with them. I have a great roommate/companion that also doubles as my ex-husband. We're not technically back together, but I am open to it as I believe we have both done a bit of growing up in the last 3 years...me especially. But I leave that up to God's will. Anyways, enough about my personal life...let's get to the good stuff. Yarn! I decided to pick up one of my many unfinished projects...this one is "Rick" and is a pattern written by the magnificent Cookie A. Yes, I still have my undying knitter crush on her.
I had finished the first sock well over a year ago and had the start of a cuff languishing in my knitting bag. I blew it off and dusted it off and have been easing myself back into my creative life. Every stitch has been therapeutic and a step in the right direction for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment