Thursday, April 2, 2009

Progress

So, the black thumb is healing...I planted seeds and they are sprouting. I have peas, cucumber, green beans, swiss chard, beets, cilantro, basil, catnip and okra. The strawberries are doing well...one might be dying but I am going to get some fertilizer this weekend and attempt to save it. The rest will have berries soon!!!

I did some yard work yesterday, but just in the front. We mowed since the clover was beginning to overtake us. I moved some of the hostas from the side yard into the front flower bed and cleaned up the porch. I lead an exciting farking life don't I?

I am nearly half done with the first sock and have high hopes it done this weekend and the other done by the 17th. I think I am going to give them away at the gift exchange at DOM. Here's another peek at them.


I am loving this pattern. Sighhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment